Wednesday, February 17, 2010

P.I.E.S.

1) Laptop Bag

P: It has a special compartment for the laptop, cushion in the bag, waterproof

I: It feels comfortable when I carry it, ensures the safety of my laptop

E: Kappa is one of my favorite brands and I feel happy to have it

S: It looks nice because of the design


2) Something given to you by somebody older(Clothes)

P: Sometimes it looks nice, sometimes not

I: It feels funny when I wear it

E: Wearing the clothes reminds me when they wore it

S: I only wear them at home as I feel embarrassed when I go out wearing them


3) Taking an MRT ride

P: It is always packed like sardines in the MRT during peak hours

I: NIL

E: I feel uncomfortable when people stand close to me

S: I give up my seat to those who need it


4) Watching a documentary/movie

P: I usually watch movies at Lot 1, near my house

I: NIL

E: I feel different according to the story

S: I like to watch movies with my friends or my family

No comments:

Post a Comment